I think ipinaglihi ako sa matamis. 1. People like me better with fat. 2. Even if you immerse me in a sour situation, I usually turn out better. 3. No matter how much you try to resist me, I will always get you in the end.
As another journey is to start, let me say the following:
1. I feel weird being older again. I’m not young, but i’m not old enough to be, by default perception wise, or for my life to begin its second wind.
2. A quirky and eccentric family I will not swap for another one, friends who see me for who I am (and like me anyway), to my family , we are not perfect but you are perfect for me. To my friends, thank you for telling me whatever others dared not say and for doing for me whatever others dared not do.
3. To the ones whom I thought about spending the rest of my life with, than you for reminding me the world does not revolve around me and it’s better to be the moon that reflects the light of the sun. We’re okay na.
4. To some people and organizations, thank you for making me realize my purpose in my life and reminding me of my humanity
5. Wala kong kaaway tbh…. To my special friend, skype and messenger na lang pala tayo magkikita at mag-uusap, inaaway mo pa ko desperas ng kaarawan ko. Ilang beses ko na sinabi hindi ikaw yun…. Kung anu-ano na pinagsasabi mo sa akin… ayaw mo na maniwala hindi ikaw yun…. Nag-sorry na ko,okay lang sinagot mo. Di ko alam kung ano ibig sahihin ng okay mo? In the movie Under Siege, the famous line “assumption is the mother of all f..k ups” was uttered. To qualify, optimists assume everything with a positive intention or outcome. Pessimists assume the opposite. Ergo, I am a better …. up in my life than I may be in someone else’s mind. In times of challenges, never speculate on the intentions of others to do good as it diminishes your own. Focus your efforts and thoughts into doing good, as it makes everything better for everyone….Let’s have peace for life. If the world goes on tomorrow, I have made my peace and I have something to say as a prayer for the rest of my life!
6. So my age is just okay and unremarkable. But my life so far isn’t. Thank you